Play music on your Android and iOS smartphone without accessing Wi-Fi or data. Here’s the list of the 10 best free offline music apps!
Nowadays, the streaming service is quite cool enough, but at the same time, it is restricted too. Like you need an active internet connection all the time for streaming music. And it isn’t quite possible to have an active internet network all the time. In that event, you’ve surely felt depressed, isn’t it so? But, do you know these streaming services also provide offline access so you can easily listen to your tracks without any sort of hindrance.
So, what you are looking for, go groove with your song tracks. Just to make your job much easier, we’ve brought up the list of best free offline music apps for both platforms i.e., Android and iOS. Plus, in the end, we’ve also suggested the best ones, so go with the post to know the best one. Without wasting a while, let’s start the discussion!
List of Top 10 Best Free Offline Music Apps in 2021 for Android & iOS
Most of the streaming platforms let you listen to your music offline as well, so, if you do not have an active internet connection take advantage of it. Below is the list of the best free offline music apps, have a look!
1. Apple Music – Offline Music App for Free
Apple Music lets you access unlimited songs, as it incorporates a huge music library. And what icing on the cake is that – all are ad-free, moreover, lets you access across all devices, Android, iOS, or PC. Apple Music offers a big music catalog that covers millions of songs from all popular artists all over the world. It is the best free offline music app available on Android and iOS.
Features of Apple Music
- Doesn’t require wi-fi or data to access the music.
- Its huge music catalog includes almost 60 million songs.
- Shows lyrics of the song while playing a song.
- With this, you can also build up your own playlist.
- Discovers around 100K radio stations.
Steps to Listen to Offline Music in Apple Music
- Install the Apple Music app on your device and log in
- Search for the desired song
- Tap on the three dots beside the song and save it offline
2. Gaana – Best Free Offline Music App
Gaana is one of the most high-rated music apps, and it is a made-in-India app. What’s better than this. Gaana, one of the best free offline music apps for Android and iOS, offers you unlimited access to all your favorite tracks including, radio shows, regional, pop songs, romantic, party tracks, and many more. It is the best offline music app that lets you access your playlist when you don’t have an active network connection.
Features of Gaana
- Provides more than 45 million MP3 songs.
- Ad-free music listening.
- Offers more than 30 radio channels.
- Let’s download music for offline listening.
- Also incorporates India’s podcasts.
- Lyrics support also available.
Steps to listen to Offline Music in Gaana
- Install the Ganna app on your smartphone and log in
- Search the desired song
- Tap on the ‘Download’ button beside the song to save it offline
3. Google Play Music – App with Free Offline Music
Want to listen to millions of songs offline? Then, fire it up with the Google Play Music app now. Most individuals are thinking that Google Play Music allows you to listen to music but online only. No, it also lets you hear out the millions of songs offline. You just need to download the song at once that you want to listen to. Then, you can listen to the songs for the rest of the time offline.
Features of Google Play Music
- Shows radio-based songs.
- Offers thousand of the playlist.
- Let’s listen to songs offline.
- On-demand offers more than 40 million songs.
- Display the lyrics of the song.
Steps to listen to Offline Music in Google Play Music
- Update the Google Play Music app and log in
- Search the song
- Tap on the three dots beside the song to make it available offline
Also Read: Best Voice Recording Apps for iPhone to Record Your Favorite Conversations
4. Spotify – Free Offline Music App For iPhone and Android
Spotify is the ideal way to listen to podcasts and music without any sort of hindrance. Significantly, when it comes to access the app offline then, Spotify completely fits in the bill. So, Spotify lets you listen to music and podcasts offline. With Spotify, you can make your playlist and listen to any artists’ tracks at no cost. What’s more, Spotify is available for both the platforms i.e., Android and iOS.
Features of Spotify
- You can listen to music offline absolutely free.
- Subscribe to its premium pack to enjoy ad-free music.
- Better and advanced sound quality.
- Offers shuffle mode.
Steps to listen to Offline Music in Spotify
- Download and install the Spotify app on your smartphone and log in
- Turn on download from ‘Settings if it is off
- Go to the playlist
- Tap on the ‘Download’ button to save songs offline
5. Jio Saavn – Free Offline Music App Android and iOS
On this rundown, Jio Saavn is the ideal way to listen to music. It is the only best free offline music app which lets you listen to millions of music, and podcast at no cost. Especially for Jio users, it is the most convenient way to set up a JIO caller tune from your curated playlist directly with minimal effort.
Features of Jio Savan
- It has the accumulation of all the latest & retro hits in every stream, for instance, Bollywood, Tollywood, Hollywood, and many more.
- Lets you customize your own curated list.
- Offers unlimited music.
- Provides lyrics with the facility of live sync.
- Real shows, and podcasts.
Steps to listen to Offline Music in Jio Saavn
- Install the Saavn app on the smartphone and log in
- Search the song
- Tap on the three dots beside the song to save the song offline
6. Amazon Music – Free Music App To Listen Offline
Amazon is changing the way constantly no matter whether it is for streaming service or e-commerce. On the way to listen to music and podcasts, Amazon’s Music service is leading one than others. Amazon Music is one of the best apps to listen to music offline as it permits users to download songs for offline listening.
Features of Amazon Music
- Offers more than 60 million songs.
- Completely ad-free.
- HD quality audio.
- Provides infinite skips.
- Handy listening.
- Offline access.
- Thousands of radio stations.
- Real podcasts streaming.
Steps to listen to Offline Music in Amazon Music
- Download and install the Amazon Music app on your smartphone and log in
- Search the song
- Tap on the ‘Download’ option beside the song to save it offline
7. YouTube Music – Best Free Offline Music App For Android and iOS Users
Of Course, you all have been aware of YouTube. There is a YouTube Music app that lets you listen to all your lovable tracks. It is a free music app to listen to offline music where you can easily and quickly find whatever you are looking for. And according to your taste, it shows the recommendation list as well for quick access. It is the free android offline music player which is also available for iPhone users.
Features of YouTube Music
- Loaded with millions of tracks from your favorite artists.
- Quick access to the albums, live performances, songs, and more.
- The Hotlist shows the trending songs.
- Full ad-free listening.
- Allows you to download your favorite tracks so you can listen to them offline as well.
Steps to listen to Offline Music in YouTube Music
- Install the YouTube Music app on your smartphone and log in
- Search the song
- Tap on the ‘Download’ icon near the song to save it offline
Also Read: 14 Best Voice Changer Apps for Android and iPhone
8. Wynk Music – Offline Music App for Free
If you are a music lover, then you’ve arrived at the right place. Wynk is the best android music player. Though it also offers a streaming service, it allows you to download your most lovable tracks for listening to them offline. Wynk’s music library is loaded with tons of the latest as well as classic songs. In one blink with Wynk, you’ll surely love it!
Features of Wynk Music
- Offers trending Bollywood songs and international songs as well.
- High-quality music.
- Does sync lyrics with the song.
- Equipped with every mood playlist.
- Compatible with the Chromecast.
- Offline listen.
Steps to listen to Offline Music in Wynk Music
- Install the Wynk Music app on your phone and log in
- Search for any particular song
- Tap on the ‘Download’ icon near the song to save it offline
9. Deezer – Offline Music App Free
When it comes to passing time and avoiding the world or searching for an escape from our world we prefer music, music makes us feel better, relaxed, and calm. Music is a very important aspect of our life because it represents our taste and soul. Deezer is a free offline music app for Android and iOS that is loaded with more than 56 million multi-language music tracks which you can play according to your mood and mind. It is one of the best free offline music apps for the iPhone.This app provides you various ready-to-play playlists which can be altered by your preferences. Deezer also provides the facility of offline music and your collection.
Features of Deezer
- More than 56 million tracks.
- Various playlists.
- Regional and folk songs
- Offline music playing facility.
- Podcasts are also available.
Steps to listen to Offline Music in Deezer
- Install the Deezer app on your device and log in
- Search the song you want
- Tap on the three dots to save the song offline
10. TREBEL Music – App with Free Offline Music
When it comes to music we don’t want to be interrupted while listening to it because it is very annoying and it also breaks your flow. So, to resolve this problem of yours, we present you with this amazing and free app, TREBEL. This app is free and cool. You don’t even have to worry about ads because it is ad-free too. This amazing app has only one purpose and that is to serve its users with great music according to their mood and feelings. This free offline music app for iPhone and Android is loaded with millions of international songs and music from which you can choose your favorite song and dance on it. This app also provides offline facilities to its users so they can enjoy music over the boundaries of the internet. TREBEL is one of the best iPhone and Android apps to listen to music offline.
Features of TREBEL
- Free of cost.
- Millions of songs.
- Trusted and authentic.
- An offline facility is available.
Steps to listen to Offline Music in TREBEL
- Install the TREBEL app on your device and log in
- Search for the song you want
- Tap on the ‘Download’ button beside the song to save it offline.
Bliss Your Ears All-Time through Best Free Offline Music Apps
Not many individuals know that paid music applications also provide the facility to access the music offline. If you are also one of them, then, no worries, because now you know about it. If you are seeking our opinion, then we strongly recommend you to use Spotify and Google Play Music as they both come with extraordinary functions. So, that’s all for the moment, we want to wrap up the list of best free offline music apps. Till then, stay tuned with us and do subscribe to Innovana Blogs for the latest informative article. Do share your feedback with us in the comment section below, we’ll be glad to hear you out!
One Reply to “10 Best Free Offline Music Apps of 2021 [Android/iPhone]”
Great blog !! This app list is very helpful and informative.