Not satisfied with the working and performance of the Internet Explorer? Have a look at these best alternatives for Internet Explorer and surf the internet easily.
The Internet Explorer is nearly as old as the Internet itself. The browser came into existence in the mid-nineties and has been an integral part of Windows computers and laptops ever since. Although it is now replaced by Microsoft Edge, still you can find the software installed on your Windows device. The browser is available for all but you may not like the interface or face any other problem in using the software. So, we are going to list the top 10 best Internet Explorer alternatives for your Windows 10 computer.
These alternative browsers are way better than Internet Explorer and provide a lot of additional features to you, apart from just traditional browsing. Check out every single product then download and install the one which deems fit to your requirements. So, without any further ado, let’s have a look at the best Internet Explorer alternatives for Windows 10 and other operating systems.
10 Best Internet Explorer Alternatives for Windows 10
Here is a detailed list of the best Internet Explorer alternatives that provide a lot of additional features than the traditional browser
1. Google Chrome
The first name in our list of the best internet explorer alternative browsers is Google Chrome. Google Chrome is the most commonly used web browser for Windows. The software has a cross-platformed structure that enables it to run on different platforms. Google Chrome is the first browser in history to have chromium-based coding. After the huge success of Google Chrome, other browsers also started opting for its structure. The software is fast and safe to use.
Features of Google Chrome
- The software has loads of themes, extensions, and add-ons for desired performance.
- You can easily bookmark different pages on Google Chrome for quick access.
- The privacy terms of the software are quite strong, ensuring the safety of your data.
- The browser is easy to use and comprehensible for all kinds of users.
- With its open-source coding, you can customize the browser according to your needs.
- The cross-platformed structure allows you to use the browser on devices with different OS.
Also Read: Best & Fastest Browsers for Windows 10/8/7
2. Mozilla Firefox
Features of Mozilla Firefox
- The software has a cross-platform that allows it to run on devices with different operating systems.
- Firefox prevents all third-party access cookies by default.
- The browser is very fast and easy to comprehend even if you are a beginner.
- Cryptomining scripts are very dangerous for all users, this browser prevents all such scripts.
- Social trackers of all kinds, strong or weak, can not access your data or history as the browser blocks them beforehand.
- Another great part is its built-in spell-checker for better writing.
3. Opera Browser
Another great example of Internet Explorer alternatives for Windows 10 is Opera Browser. This is one of the greatest browsers for personal use which are safe as well as fast. Opera is completely free to use for all and provides all the features in the same. The browser has integrated Whatsapp and other social media apps to chat while you work, all from a single platform. Integrated VPN for data privacy and complete access control is one of the best features of the Opera Browser.
Features of Opera Browser
- The software has a built-in advertisement blocker so that you can work and surf uninterruptedly.
- Dar, light, and numerous other themes are present to make the interface of the software even more attractive.
- The integrated VPN of Opera is completely free to use and allows access to blocked content.
- The main page of the Opera browser has a News page to keep you updated about the world.
- If you are using the browser on a laptop, the battery saver options of Opera helps in saving the battery.
- The picture-in-picture option of the software allows you to watch as well as work simultaneously.
Also Read: Best Web Browsers For Mac & iOS
4. Brave Browser
Brave Browser is a chromium-based browser for Windows 10 and other operating systems. What makes it a great alternative to Internet Explorer is that it is over three times faster than any other internet browser. The software blocks ads and trackers that may steal your personal information to misuse. Unlike other browsers, the private window of Brave Browser not only hides your browsing history but also protects your information from third-party access. Brave Browser allows you to earn rewards when you surf.
Features of Brave Browser
- The software is completely free for personal and professional use.
- If you decide to view Brave authorized ads, you can earn Brave Rewards through the software.
- Just like any other good browser, Brave also allows you to install and use different extensions on the browser.
- The browser is built for Windows and many other operating systems.
- Brave is chromium-based, which means that it is safe to use and quite faster than other similar browsers.
- If you ever switch from any other browser to Brave, it allows you to import bookmarks and other data to the browser.
5. Microsoft Edge
The next product in our list of the best Internet Explorer alternatives for Windows 10 is the Microsoft Edge browser. Edge is a secure browser from the house of Microsoft Corporation. The creators of Windows have replaced Internet Explorer with the Microsoft Edge browser. Edge is much better than any version of Internet Explorer. The more customizable options for protection and control are now available to you through this browser.
Features of Microsoft Edge
- The software provides an option to unlock the kids’ mode to protect your child from accessing harmful websites.
- Just like most of the other reliable browsers, the software has a cross-platform structure for multiple devices.
- By using Microsoft Edge to surf the internet, you can improve the strength of your data privacy.
- Edge is built for both personal and business use, you can use it to get things done quickly for both.
- Microsoft Edge has numerous customization options and features to provide better results and a greater surfing experience.
- If you use the Bing search tool on your Edge browser some rewards will be generated which will be used for a noble cause by the creators.
Also Read: Best Free PC Cleaning Software For Windows 10, 8, 7
6. Vivaldi Browser
The next best alternative for Internet Explorer is the Vivaldi Browser. This software is available for Windows and Android devices for quick surfing. The browser has loads of customization options that allow you to create a browser design according to your requirements. Vivaldi has built-in integrated ad and track blockers that protect your data at all times. You can also create desired shortcut keys to ease up the working of your Vivaldi Browser.
Features of Vivaldi Browser
- The Vivaldi browser is completely free to use for all kinds of users; business and personal.
- The interface of Vivaldi supports over 50 different languages for your ease.
- Vivaldi has a lot of themes and skins including dark, light, and many more.
- You can open as many pages as you want on the Vivaldi browser.
- The browser is fast and secure as it is built on a Chromium structure.
- Vivaldi has an arcade game named Vivaldi built for all the Vivaldi browser users.
7. SeaMonkey Browser
The number seven on our list of Internet Explorer alternatives is the SeaMonkey Browser. SeaMonkey is a freeware browser for Windows and other operating systems. The software is available for download in over 15 different languages. The browser is fast, secure, and easy to use. One of the best features of the SeaMonkey Browser is that it is open-sourced which means that you can change the model of the browser and make it compatible according to your needs.
Features of SeaMonkey browser
- You can download the software in languages of your choosing. It supports English, Finnish, French, Georgian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and numerous other languages.
- The software is completely free to download, install and use for businessmen and other users.
- You can also download the offline language pack according to your desire and apply it to the browser.
- The interface of the SeaMonkey browser is quite intuitive and attractive.
- Being open-source, you can access the coding of the browser and change it as per your needs.
- You have an option to restore the software to the last point even if you lose it by chance.
Also Read: Best Registry Cleaner Software for Windows 10, 8, 7 in 2021
9. Tor Browser
Tor Browser is another great way to substitute Internet Explorer with a better browser. The browser effectively protects your data and files from tracking, surveillance, and censorship. Even if your country has blocked the Tor Browser, you can still install it securely on your computers. The software has a cross-platform structure for easy access to different operating systems. The outsiders may track your IP address so the Tor Browser changes the Flash, RealPlayer, QuickTime, and other plugins to secure your location.
Features of Tor Browser
- Tor browser is one of the best and safest browsers for Windows 10 and other operating systems.
- Although it is not recommended, you can add plugins and extensions to the Tor Browser.
- You can download the software in over 20 different languages including English, French, German, Italian, Hindi, Spanish, Brazilian, Portuguese, Chinese, and many more. ‘
- The browser is very privacy-centric and does not keep a log of browsing history on the servers.
- Tor Browser hides your IP address from all outsiders and third parties.
- One of the safest BSD 3-clause licenses of tor makes it safe to use.
9. Torch Browser
The second last name in our list of the best internet explorer alternatives is Torch Browser. Troch is one of the best and safest chromium-based browsers for Windows 10 and other platforms. The software allows you to save all the videos offline without any problems. If you like to download files from torrent, this is the browser for you as it also works as a torrent downloader. The Torch Browser has an integrated media player for you that plays videos and audio of different formats and resolutions.
Features of Torch Browser
- Torch Browser has a feature called Facelift that allows you to customize your Facebook as you like.
- You can play a lot of different games supported by the Torch browsers.
- If you want to search the web through an image, just drag and drop the image on the browser and see the results.
- With a single click, you can share different files and links through the torch browser to different platforms.
- The software also works as a torrent downloader by just sliding a switch.
- Save all the videos offline that you are streaming and watch them whenever you want.
Also Read: Best Context Menu Editors for Windows 10, 8, 7
10. Epic Browser
The last name in our list of the best Internet Explorer alternatives is Epic Browser. Epic is a safe browser that blocks unnecessary traffic, ads, and your personal data from outsiders. The software helps in disguising your digital fingerprint to protect your location, IP address, and personal data from privacy breaches by hackers. Epic Browser has an integrated VPN tool that allows you to access the servers of 8 different locations and ensure data safety. The lightweight browser is available for different platforms other than Windows.
Features of Epic Browser
- The Epic Browser has a secure WebKit engine to surf on the internet.
- By blocking the tracking scripts and ads, the Epic browser improves the loading speed of different web pages.
- The browser protects your data from your government, your employer, and all the other outsiders.
- Even if you delete the history of the other browser, it is never completely deleted from the computer. Epic Browser leaves no trace of browsing history.
- The browser is Chromium-based, meaning it is fast as well as safe.
- Epic Browser allows you to download videos and audio from YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Facebook, Dailymotion, and other platforms.
Also Read: Windows 10 Search Not Working – Solved
Concluding Notes on the Best Internet Explorer Alternatives for Windows 10
Above, we listed all the best and safe alternatives for Internet Explorer. We conducted thorough research, experiments, and monitored the working of the browsers before listing them here. These are the best products whose performance is even better than Internet Explorer. Download and install any one or more browsers according to your needs and surf the internet quickly and securely. Write to us about any questions, doubts, or suggestions in the comment section provided below. Subscribe to the Innovana Thinklabs Blog for more interesting updates and articles.