Guitar players, music composers, songwriters, or anyone connected to music in any way, is aware of the name Focusrite. The brand makes impeccable sound interfaces to give you the best recording experience. And, Scarlett Solo is one of them. Using it, you get the studio-quality crystal clear sound every time. However, to make it function smoothly, first, you must download the Focusrite Scarlett Solo driver.
After downloading and installing the driver, you need to make sure that it remains updated at all times. Otherwise, issues like Focusrite Scarlett Solo mic not working on Windows 10 are sure to appear.
Therefore, this article brings the ways to download, install and update the Focusrite Scarlett Solo driver effortlessly. Without much ado, let’s begin with them.
Know More: Best Free Driver Updater Software For Windows
Methods to download Focusrite Scarlett Solo Driver, Install and Update it
Below we show you multiple ways to get the Focusrite Scarlett Solo driver downloaded, installed, and updated on your PC.
Method 1: Download Focusrite Scarlett Solo driver from its website:
The website of Focusrite contains all the drivers that anyone needs. You require identifying the compatible ones and then downloading them on your computer. Go along the below process to do it.
- Travel to the website of Focusrite from this link.
- Hover the mouse over the Support option.
- Choose Downloads from the on-screen options.
- From the Pick your brand menu, choose Focusrite.
- Choose Scarlett Solo from the Pick your product by range list.
- Click on the button to download the driver file.
- Click on the file that gets downloaded and install the Focusrite Scarlett Solo driver.
Method 2: Download the updated Focusrite Scarlett Solo driver with Device Manager:
The in-built driver mechanism in Windows for the management of drivers, i.e., Device Manager is also one of the ways to get the required drivers. Follow the below process to use it.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows and X keys.
- Choose Device Manager from the menu you get on the screen.
- Click on the branch named Sound, video, and game controllers.
- Right-click on the Focusrite Scarlett Solo driver and select the Update driver tool.
- Pick the first available option, i.e., Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Wait till the Focusrite Scarlett Solo driver is downloaded and installed.
- After completing the process, let your PC reboot.
Know More: How to Update Outdated Drivers on Windows
Method 3: Let Windows update:
Performing an update of Windows is also among the manual ways to download the driver for the Focusrite Scarlett Solo interface. Below is how to implement it.
- Call up the Settings by employing the Windows + I Shortcut command.
- From the visible menu, select Update & Security.
- Click on the Check for updates label.
- After Windows is successful in finding an update, download and install the same.
- Lastly, let your computer restart.
Method 4: Download, install, and update the Focusrite Scarlett Solo driver automatically (Recommended):
The success of the manual ways to download the needed driver for the Focusrite Scarlett Solo interface is not guaranteed. Moreover, if you implement these methods wrongly, then your PC’s performance may be severely affected. Therefore, to avoid the risk, we recommend that you use an automatic program like Bit Driver Updater to get the required drivers.
Bit Driver Updater downloads and installs the updated drivers automatically and helps you fix the errors like Focusrite Scarlett Solo not working on Windows 10. Further, it provides a plethora of benefits such as acceleration of the pace at which driver downloads, creating and restoring driver backups, etc. You can go through the detailed review of this software to learn more about it.
Below we share how to use Bit Driver Updater to download the updated Focusrite Scarlett Solo driver.
- Click on the Download button shared below and then get the Bit Driver Updater’s setup.
- Click on the setup that you got and complete the process of software installation.
- Let Bit Driver Updater scan the whole computer for a few seconds.
- After the scan, navigate to the Focusrite Scarlett Solo driver in the result list and click on the Update Now button.
For an improved and error-free PC performance, we suggest you choose the Update Now option to get the updated version of all the drivers.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Driver Downloaded Smoothly
This article discussed the ways you can use to download the Focusrite Scarlett Solo driver, get them installed and updated. You can adopt any of the above approaches. However, the one we recommend is downloading the updated drivers through Bit Driver Updater. This software not only gets you the most authentic driver updates automatically but also helps avoid annoying issues. Lastly, before you enjoy the perfect sound experience from your audio interface, subscribe to this blog to get our post notifications.