Download and install the updated Insignia USB to ethernet adapter driver to avoid issues with the cable. Read on to learn the best possible ways to do it.
Is your Insignia USB to Ethernet adapter cable not working? Well, the problem is, no doubt, annoying. But it is fixable. All that you need to do is download the Insignia USB to the ethernet adapter driver.
A compatible and up-to-date driver helps the cable and computer to communicate with each other effectively. Without an appropriate driver, the computer fails to understand and execute your instructions correctly.
Therefore, this article brings to light the ways to download, install, and update Insignia USB to ethernet adapter drivers on Windows 10/8/7.
Methods to Download Insignia USB to Ethernet Adapter Driver, Install and Update it
Below are the different ways to download, install, and update the driver for Insignia USB to ethernet adapter on Windows 10/8/7.
Method 1: Download the Driver from Insignia’s Website
You can download the Insignia USB to ethernet adapter driver from its official website. Below is how to do it.
- Click here to visit the official website of Insignia.
- Input your Insignia USB to ethernet adapter in the search box and hit Enter. Ours is Insignia – USB 3.0-to-Gigabit Ethernet Adapter.
- After you enter the product page, click on the Support & Downloads tab.
- Click on the File(s) option present under the Drivers, Firmware & Software.
- After the zipped driver file gets downloaded, unzip the file.
- Complete the installation of the Insignia USB to ethernet adapter driver.
Method 2: Download and Install the Updated Driver via Device Manager
Device Manager is a tool in Windows to download and install the required drivers. You can use it to download, install, and update the Insignia USB to ethernet adapter driver. Below are the steps to do it.
- Use the keyboard shortcut Windows+X to call up the Device Manager.
- Select Device Manager from the options available to you.
- Click on the category of Network Adapters to view them.
- Right-click on Insignia USB to ethernet adapter and choose Update driver from the available options.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Let the update process be complete.
- After the update completes, restart your computer.
Method 3: Download, Install and Update the Driver Automatically (Recommended)
Above, we have seen all the manual methods to download and install the Insignia USB to ethernet adapter driver update.
As it is visible, these methods are tough to implement and need a lot of time. Therefore, to help you update drivers effortlessly without any cumbersome effort, we suggest you use automatic software like Bit Driver Updater to do it.
Bit Driver Updater downloads all the required driver updates and installs them automatically. Apart from that, it also offers many additional features, such as driver backup and restores, driver download speed acceleration, etc.
We have reviewed this software in its entirety. You can go through that detailed review to know more about it.
Below is how to use Bit Driver Updater to download the updated Insignia USB to ethernet adapter driver and install it.
- Click on the download button given below to get the setup of Bit Driver Updater downloaded.
- Click on the downloaded setup and install Bit Driver Updater.
- Allow the software a few seconds to scan your computer.
- Go through the drivers flagged as outdated and click on the Update All button to get them updated automatically.
Bit Driver Updater also gives you the option to update the Insignia USB to ethernet adapter driver individually. You can click on the Update Now button present next to it to do that.
However, for error-free and smooth PC performance, we recommend updating all the outdated drivers.
Insignia USB to Ethernet Adapter Driver Downloaded, Installed, and Updated
This article discussed multiple ways to download, install, and update the Insignia USB to the ethernet adapter driver. You can pick any of them to complete the task according to your convenience.
However, to save you ample time and energy for other crucial tasks, we suggest you use Bit Driver Updater. For more tech how-tos, subscribe to and bookmark this blog.