Get the updated AMD Radeon RX 560 driver downloaded and installed to keep graphic card-related issues away. Read on to learn how to do it with ease.
AMD RX 560 is among the best GPUs your computer can have to deliver a superb performance when it comes to playing games, watching sci-fi movies, or doing anything that requires powerful graphic resources. However, if there is no appropriate AMD RX 560 driver on your PC, the graphic card may not perform to its full potential.
Moreover, in the absence of updated AMD Radeon RX 560 drivers, several annoying gaming glitches and other issues may come your way.
Therefore, this article shares the quickest and easiest ways to download and install the AMD RX 560 driver update.
Without further ado, let’s get started with the guide you need to download the required driver update and install it.
Methods to Download, Install and Update AMD RX 560 Driver
You can follow the methods shared below to get the latest update for AMD RX 560 driver downloaded and installed on your computer.
Method 1: Download the RX 560 driver from AMD’s website
The website of AMD has all the drivers anyone may require for the company’s products. You may follow the below steps to download the updated AMD RX 560 drivers from there.
- Navigate to AMD’s official website.
- Pick Drivers & Support from the menu bar.
- Choose Graphics from select your product from the list option.
- Click on Radeon 500 series.
- Choose Radeon RX 500 series from the on-screen options.
- Select Radeon RX 560 and click on the Submit “>button.
- Click on your operating system. Ours is a 64-Bit edition of Windows 10.
- Download the required driver file.
- Make two clicks on the downloaded driver installation file to run it on your computer.
- Go along with the directions you get on your screen to complete the installation of AMD Radeon RX 560 drivers.
Also Read: How To Fix AMD Driver Timeout Problem In Windows PC (Solved)
Method 2: Get the AMD RX 560 driver downloaded from Device Manager
Windows has an in-built tool named Device Manager to download and install the required driver updates. Below is how to employ it to get the Radeon RX 560 drivers downloaded and installed on your device.
- Use Windows search to find Device Manager and open the same.
- Click doubly on the category named Display adapters to view it in expanded form.
- Right-click on the AMD RX 560 driver and choose Update driver from the options present on your screen.
- Search automatically for updated driver software.
- After Windows finds and downloads the required driver update, restart your computer to install it.
Also Read: How to Solve Grounded Game Crashing on Windows PC
Method 3: Carry out an update of your operating system
Updating your operating system is also one of the things you can do to fetch the needed drivers. However, we cannot guarantee that this method will work, as Windows may fail to detect the very recently released drivers. However, you may still try your luck by following the steps below.
- Use the Windows+I shortcut to get the settings of your computer.
- Choose Update & Security from the options available on your screen.
- Check for updates.
- Download and install the update that becomes available.
- After downloading and installing the available update for your operating system, restart the computer.
Also Read: How To Download & Update AMD RX 480 Graphics Drivers Easily And Safely
Method 4: Download the AMD RX 560 driver update automatically (Recommended)
As you might have felt, the manual methods to download and install the updated AMD Radeon RX 560 drivers are quite tedious. Hence, we do not find them suitable for people who want to update drivers quickly and easily.
If you wish to update drivers in the least possible time, we recommend using a program like Bit Driver Updater.
Bit Driver Updater performs all the needed driver updates automatically with just one click. Moreover, it also offers useful options, like driver backup and restore, acceleration of download speed of drivers, scheduling of scans, and a lot more.
You can use the link given below to download Bit Driver Updater and experience its incredible features yourself.
Within a few seconds of downloading and installing the software, you get a list of outdated drivers. Simply, Update All to the most recent and well-performing version automatically.
If you intend to update only the AMD RX 560 driver, there is an Update Now tool to do it.
However, to ensure optimum computer performance, it is recommended to update all out-of-date drivers.
Also Read: How To Download & Update AMD Ryzen 5 2400G Drivers
AMD RX 560 Driver Downloaded, Installed, and Updated
Through this article, we elucidated how to download, install, and update the AMD RX 560 driver. You can use any of the above-mentioned ways to do it.
However, we suggest downloading the driver updates and installing them automatically with Bit Driver Updater for your convenience.
If you have any queries or suggestions about this article, feel free to drop them in the comments section. We will be more than happy to address them.