Are you facing issues with the internet connectivity even after having Intel’s Wireless-AC 7260 adapter? It might be because of faulty or absent adapter drivers. Do not worry, here is the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Driver download & update guide which can help you resolve the connectivity issues.
Who doesn’t like fast internet? And for that, you need to have a capable network adaptor installed on your PC. Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 is one of the wireless network adapters that can transform your sluggish network connection and make it faster. However, as network adapter is also a PC device, hence it needs a driver to communicate with your computer. Do not worry, if you do not know how to get the appropriate driver for this wireless network adapter. We have brought this Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 driver download & update guide to help you get the correct drivers.
The guide mentions several ways to get suitable drivers downloaded, installed, and updated for your Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 adapter. So, without further delay, let’s check them.
Methods to Download Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 on Windows 10
Below we have mentioned and described several effective ways to download and update Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 driver on Windows 10 PC.
Download Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Driver from Intel’s Driver Support
Intel’s support is quite praiseworthy. It provides support for all its products, software, and other utilities. If you do not know where to find and download driver for Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 adapter, then do not worry, you can get it from Intel’s driver support. Here are the required steps that you have to take to do so.
- Visit the Intel website.
- Go to the Support tab and click on it.
- Choose the Download Center option.
- On the next page, look for the search box and type Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260.
- Select the appropriate result.
- Scroll and look for a suitable driver and then click on it.
- After that, choose the driver as per the version of your Windows operating system on the left side of the page.
- Click on the Download button.
- After downloading the suitable Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 driver on your Windows 10, 8, or 7 PC, install it by running the downloaded .exe file.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions quite carefully during the installation.
- After that, reboot your PC and enjoy smooth, faster, and stronger network connectivity than before.
Also Read: How to Download, Install, and Update Network Drivers on Windows 10, 8, 7
Download Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Driver from PC Manufacturers Website
Just like Intel, various other PC manufacturers also provide ample support to their consumers for their respective products, such as PC hardware, software, drivers, etc. Hence, you can also download the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 driver on your PC from your particular PC manufacture’s support. Here are the general instructions that you have to follow.
- Visit the site of your PC manufacturer, such as Dell, Lenovo, Acer, HP, etc.
- Look for the Support tab and click on it to access your PC manufacturer’s support.
- Search for the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 driver.
- Download the driver as per the version of your Windows operating system.
- After that, follow the same procedure as described in the above method to install the Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 driver on your Windows 10, 8, or 7 PC.
Update Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Driver via Device Manager
Using the Device Manager is another effective way to download and update Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 driver on Windows PC. However, it requires some technical knowledge to do so. Hence, if you are not a person who does not enjoy technical stuff, then avoid this method and move to the below methods.
- Use the search utility of your Windows operating system to open the Windows Device Manager.
- Now, scroll to the Network adapters and expand the category.
- Find Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 and right-click on it.
- Choose the Update driver option.
- Now, provide Windows operating system the permission to Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Overlook the process and provide required permissions so that Windows can download and install the appropriate driver update for the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 network adapter.
Also Read: How to Download and Update Intel HD Graphics Drivers on Windows 10
Download Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Driver via Windows Update
It is one of the most simple and basic way to get the appropriate driver update in this Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 driver download and update guide. You have to look for updates for your PC, just like you do generally. And, Windows operating system will download and install the update for the driver of your Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 adapter as well. In case, if you do not know how to do this, then you can follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Open Windows Settings. You can find it in your Start Menu.
- Now, go to the Update & Security option and select it.
- Then find the Check for updates tab in the Windows Update and click on it.
The Windows operating system will take care of the rest. You just need to overlook the process as it may require some of your permissions.
Try Bit Driver Updater To Download Intel Dual Band Wireless-Ac 7260 Driver
If you have skipped the Device Manager method, then here comes an alternate for you. You can try bit Driver Updater to update and download Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 driver along with various other drivers at the same time. Unlike the first two methods of this guide, this tool doesn’t only provides an update for a particular driver but can also provide a solution to all your hardware driver issues at a single location.
Along with providing updates for all the PC drivers, Bit Driver Updater is also known for its futuristic features. It is one of the rare driver updating software that provides one-click functionality and driver backup & restore feature. You can use all these helpful tools of bit Driver Updater in the premium version. Some of you might be having second thoughts about purchasing the premium version of this software. Do not worry about it, as its policies allow you to get a refund within certain days of purchase if there is any issue with the product.
However, if you want to check the basic functionality of bit Driver Updater, then you can do it for free. Just download the program by clicking the below-provided button and install it on your PC.
After installing, follow these steps to update & download driver for Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 on your Windows 10, 8, or 7 PC via bit Driver Updater.
- Run the installed bit Driver Updater program.
- Once it gets opened, click Scan Drivers.
- Wait for a couple of minutes.
- In the scan results, go to the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 driver and choose the Update Now option.
Which One is The Best Method to Download Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Driver?
There is no doubt that all the above methods are quite helpful in updating the driver for Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 adapter. But some of them have a few shortcomings. They are time-consuming, tedious, hard to understand & follow, and ineffective. Hence, it is quite important to choose the best one among them.
In our opinion, it is bit Driver Updater that performs fast driver update, is effective, and easy to use. So, we consider it as the best method to get the appropriate driver update in this Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 driver download & update guide. Hence, you must try it to get the right drivers for your PC hardware along with the network adapter. However, if you have some other opinion, then share it with us by using the below comments section.