Read on to find the best fixes for the error code 10 Intel wireless AC 9560 not working.
If Intel Wireless AC 9560 is not working on your computer, leading to WiFi connectivity problems, luckily enough, you have arrived at the right place.
Through this article, we introduce you to the best possible solutions to fix the issues because of which your Wireless AC 9560 is experiencing problems.
Without taking much of your highly valuable time, let’s begin with the needed fixes.
Quick and Easy Solutions to Intel Wireless AC 9560 Not Working on Windows 10/11
Below are all the possible fixes you can apply to get rid of error code 10, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 is not working.
Fix 1: Ensure WiFi is on
Intel Wireless AC 9560 will not be working if WiFi isn’t enabled on your computer. Therefore, you can follow either of these ways to check and turn on WiFi.
- Look for the WiFi switch (it looks like the picture below) and turn on the same.
- Press your keyboard’s WiFi icon in combination with the Fn key to enable the WiFi.
Also Read: How To Download, Install & Update Intel Wifi 6 AX200 Drivers
Fix 2: Enable the Intel Wireless AC 9560 adapter again
Sometimes, Intel Wireless AC 9560 cannot start as a result of a random Windows glitch. Re-enabling the adapter can fix the glitch and help you drive the problem away. Thus, here are the steps you can take to re-enable the adapter.
- Make a right-click on the Start or Windows icon to enter the Quick Access menu.
- Pick Device Manager from the options that are visible on the screen.
- Click twice on the Network adapters to expand the category.
- Right-click the Intel Wireless AC 9560 adapter and pick the option to Disable device.
- After disabling the device, restart your PC and repeat the above steps to enable the Intel Wireless AC 9560 adapter.
Fix 3: Activate the WLAN AutoConfig service
If the WLAN AutoConfig service is disabled on your computer, Intel Wireless AC 9560 may not be working. Hence, you need to ensure this service is enabled. You can apply the steps given below to do it.
- Make use of the Windows+R keyboard shortcut to launch the Run box.
- Type services.msc in the Run utility and hit Enter to view all your computer’s services.
- Locate and right-click on the WLAN AutoConfig service and select Properties from the on-screen menu.
- Set the Startup type to Automatic and Service status to Running.
- Check whether the issue is gone or the Intel Wireless AC 9560 adapter is experiencing problems.
Fix 4: Install the Intel Wireless AC 9560 driver again
A faulty or corrupted update can cause issues like the Intel Wireless AC 9560 driver not working. Thus, you can try reinstalling the driver to fix the problem. Following are the steps to do it.
- Go to the Device Manager.
- Click on the segment of Network adapters to open it.
- Right-click on the Intel Wireless AC 9560 adapter and select the Uninstall device tool.
- Mark the Delete the driver software for this device option and choose Uninstall.
- After finishing the uninstallation, navigate back to the Device Manager.
- Go to the Actions tab and select Scan for hardware changes.
- After completing the scanning, restart the computer to finish the Intel wireless adapter’s reinstallation.
Fix 5: Get the Bluetooth driver reinstalled
Some users may experience the Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working condition due to the Bluetooth driver crashing. Reinstalling the Bluetooth driver can fix this issue. Hence, below is how to reinstall the Bluetooth driver.
- Navigate to the Device Manager.
- Click on the Bluetooth category to expand it.
- Right-click on the Bluetooth adapter (its name is the same as that of your WiFi adapter) and select Uninstall device.
- Delete the driver software for this device and choose Uninstall device.
- Go to the Device Manager’s Action menu and Scan for hardware changes.
- Once the scanning is finished, restart your computer.
Fix 6: Update the network adapter driver (Recommended)
Most of the problems like the Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working arise because of outdated drivers. Hence, performing a driver update is one of the befitting solutions to the issue.
There are many ways to update drivers. For instance, you can do it through Device Manager, official manufacturer support, automatic program, etc.
However, in our view, the driver update can be performed much more easily via an automatic way via a driver updater (for example, our favorite Bit Driver Updater).
Bit Driver Updater allows you to carry out single-click automatic driver updates. In addition to this, you can also employ this software to backup drivers and restore them, speed up the process of downloading drivers, and perform many other driver-related functions.
Below we share the software download link so that you can know its complete details and install it.
After downloading the software and completing its installation, wait for some seconds until you get the scan results. Once the list of outdated drivers shows up, Update All to their newer and better version.
If you wish to get just the Intel Wireless AC 9560 driver updated, pick the Update Now tool present beside it. However, tech experts find it better to update all drivers for the ultimate computer performance.
After understanding the fixes for the issues because of which the Intel Wireless AC 9560 cannot start or is not working, let’s go through some FAQs to clear your doubts if any.
Also Read: How To Download Intel HD Graphics Control Panel On Windows
Frequently asked questions
Below are the answers to all common questions about fixing the Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working issue.
Q1. How do I fix my Intel Wireless-AC 9560 driver?
You can use the fixes mentioned in this article to get rid of the Intel Wireless-AC 9560 driver not working and other issues. If you wish to know one best solution, we recommend carrying out driver updates with Bit Driver Updater.
Here are the steps you can take to fix the problems with your Intel R Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz adapter.
- Reinstall the driver package
- Update the adapter driver
Q3. Why is my Intel wireless not working?
Your Intel wireless may not be working because of any of the following reasons.
- WiFi is not enabled
- WLAN AutoConfig service is deactivated
- Bluetooth driver issues
- Outdated network adapter driver
Q4. What is Intel R Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz?
Wireless AC 9560 160MHz is an integrated 802.11ac solution from Intel with support for Bluetooth 5, 2×2 802.11ac Wi-F, and wave 2 features like 160MHz channels.
Intel Wireless AC 9560 Not Working Fixed
Through this article, we learned how to fix the Intel Wireless AC 9560 not working issue on Windows. You can implement the above-mentioned solutions to solve the problem.
If you do not want to apply all the fixes, update drivers through Bit Driver Updater to fix the issue quickly and easily.
For more guides to troubleshooting various tech problems, do not lose connection with this blog.